Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Pink Saturday!

And it sure is a glorious 


day here in My neck of Maryland!

Here is a Picture of the 


Azalea I step out of the front door to every morning...
It is the first thing I see as I look down the steps...I can also see it as I look out the window from my seat on the couch!
YAY!

Before I came over here to my little pink blog I was socializing a little over on Facebook...


Someone really did not approve:( He climbed right up onto my lap, such that I had to push the computer forward to accommodate him...Oh Bailey...You gotta love him:) If I so much as try to type or pick up the cell phone he gets quite put out...lol...I may continue only when he decides to get down...Such a hardship...sigh...
I  know we have covered this ground before, but it bears repeating...
So what are all of you out there doing on this glorious Spring day?
Me? I'm computering, maybe-cleaning, reading, and of course, there will be BASEBALL on through it all:)

Pink Saturday (click)

  
Poofy Cheeks




No comments:

Post a Comment