Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend! Happy Pink Saturday! And Welcome Back Boys!


Wow! Look at all of the Easter eggs on that tree!
Looks like fun, doesn't it?
That photo just brings a big smile to my face:)

Here is another one...

Aren't they cute?
and this...
Here, though, is a real sign that spring has arrived in our house...


That's right! The boys of summer are back in town!! It is opening weekend at the Yard! We have won the first two games of the season and this is, in large part, why my weekend chores did not get done today...sigh...Baseball!! All day! Bliss!!


My Team!


I passed those on the way to my Drs appointment last week...They were planted around this...


You can't tell, but the water is flowing through the ribbon fountain...Beautiful
I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday weekend whatever the celebration...Happy Spring!


Linking up with the Pink Saturday crowd over at



No comments:

Post a Comment