Thursday, April 19, 2012

threedom...

As I started on this project about my youngest son, thinking of the title and journalling.. I had a flash back to a page I had made about two years ago about my eldest son when he was three also. The candid photo I took last weekend at out trip to the beach was almost the same as a photo I took two years ago also on a trip to the beach.... and so I couldn't resist creating a similar themed layout about the freedom of three.


 I have based my layout  on this new sketch over at Elle's Studio.
I have used some yummy Elle's Studio tags and buttons from Greatest View.



and speaking of Elle's Studio there are two fabulous new kits on sale from today including exclusive stamps, tags and buttons that are only available in the kits, I hope you can pop by and check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment