Monday, April 2, 2012

Splitcoast Colors with Dessert - Celebrate!!

I am thrilled and honored to be an April guest designer for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers!

 I absolutely love the colors for this week - Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party - they are so fresh and so festive.  But...I do have to admit that my first card isn't demonstrating a high degree of creativity.

I had already bookmarked this week's Fall to Layout at Clean & Simple Stamping as a must-do, so when I saw that the dessert option for the color challenge was "borders"...and realized that the Fall To Layout was all about "borders" - it seemed like a perfect fit!!

So I have used someone else's colors and someone else's layout!!  But this card makes me smile!!





  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Outlined Occasions
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool Party CS, Peach Parfait dsp
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Eyelet Border, Lucky Limeade ribbon and embossing folder, Sweet 'n Sassy Lacey Eyelet Border dies, The Twinery Caribbean Baker's Twine, glue pen and glitter (the confetti on the sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment