Monday, April 23, 2012

Pineapple Princess quilt top

My mojo has stayed with me through the weekend and I could not be more pleased! I was able to finish the baby quilt top which I have named Pineapple Princess! It is Katy's favorite song and since this will be going to a precious bundle in San Diego it seems more than appropriate.

These stars were made using the fabulous Solstice Stars Series tutorials from Faith at Fresh Lemons.




I shot a photo since I was not sure I would be able to get one with the sashing on, the rains were coming!

We had a bit of a wind issue but that seems to always be the case :o)

As the skies were turning dark I was able to get one last shot before the rain started. It measures 46x46, the perfect baby on the floor and cuddling size!


I had a HUGE surprise on Saturday night when I found out that the AMAZINGLY talented Laurie of Laurie Tigner Designs will be doing the quilting for this quilt!!!!!  I could not be more excited!!!!!

Now I just have to figure out the back ;o)

I also saw this and had to share! Sara at Sew Sweetness has done a tutorial for this SUPER cute bag.  How can there be room for SO MUCH talent in such a tiny little person? Fantastic job Sara! Perfect Spring bag!!!

{ photo stolen from Sara}



I redrew the winner  for the giveaway and it is Jo from Warm Fuzzys !!!!! Congratulations Jo! I will be emailing you today or tomorrow to get your information!!!!!


Finally, I was able to sit down with the in house engineer and Visio and after much discussion on the differences of real math vs sewing math {apparently there are some concept differences}we were able to get the pattern completed for the View Master block so I will have that tutorial up THIS WEEK!!!!


Linked to {sadly the last week of}

No comments:

Post a Comment