Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sympathy Vases in Neutrals

I am still having fun being a guest designer for the Splitcoast Color Challenge.  This week was a bit of a challenge as the colors are ALL neutrals: Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Basic Gray.  I am really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.  My church card ministry has a need for sympathy cards and these colors were perfect.



Papertrey Vases

If you are an avid reader of my blog, my teenage son says to tell you that I will be AFK through this week.  Sadly...I know what that means.  Even more sadly, I learned what it meant from my family's favorite TV show - Big Bang Theory!!  AFK means Away From Keyboard.  I am heading out of town to be with a friend going through chemo.  She lives in the Black Hills of South Dakota - deep enough in the hills that I will only have sporadic internet access.  I do have a couple of posts scheduled while I am gone - but I likely won't be reading or commenting on any of YOUR blogs!  I look forward to a full day of reading when I am back!!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Gracious Vases, Simply Stamped sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Sahara Sand CS and dsp, Basic Gray
  • Ink: Stampin' UP Sahara Sand and Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Ranger Glossy Accents covered with a pinch of fine glitter, misc white ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment