Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let Go & Let God

I was pawing through my supplies looking for something entirely different when I came up with this stamp and it spoke to me.  I have had a very difficult time this year letting go of my own expectations of my life. 
  • I have an unemployed husband (but no worries, we are in MUCH better shape than so many others in this situation - I am just tired of having him around the house!!). 
  • My oldest son is now home being home-schooled (a blessing - but I am already tired of having him around the house too!!) 
  • I'm heading back to school to freshen my credentials to find employment so I can get out of the house since everybody else seems to be here!! (I did have a career prior to a family, but it's been 12 years)
I had definitely envisioned a more stable and relaxed life.  (Of course, I had also envisioned myself 30 pounds lighter - but I am working on that!)

Life really isn't bad...I have my God by my side and I know with all my heart that He has a plan for me.  But I do have to be reminded of that once in awhile - even if it is by a rubber stamp!!


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Let Go, Let God and Serene Silhouettes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Groovy Guava, Early Espresso, Afternoon Tea dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle, Martha Stewart ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment