Friday, December 30, 2011

he will change the world!

"New Year’s Challenge!" at Get Picky!
Our challenge this month is to think about what we might resolve to do in the coming New Year. Your multi-photo layout can share whatever aspect you might like to focus on for the coming new year. It might be your New year’s resolutions, a bucket list, things to do, place you’d like to go, ideas for your life – family.....Share your thoughts, hopes and dreams in whichever way you please.

....and here's my layout...My eldest who is starting school in 2012 has such a curious mind, he is always asking WHY, WHAT and HOW...I know some day he will change the world!
These photos were taken at kindy this year when they had a science day, he was soooooo cute in his googles and lab coat!


To all my friends near and far I hope you all have a safe New Years and I cant wait to visit all yor blogs in 2012!
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment