Monday, December 5, 2011

Twine, Unique Colors and a Gift Sketch

I generally don't put more than a couple of challenges together - I'm just not talented enough to see which ones work well together!  But today, I saw the CAS Challenge at Splitcoast (use twine) and I remembered the Stamping 411 Sketch which looked like a gift.  Then, as I was scrounging through my Christmas papers for a center panel for the gift sketch, I came across a pack of paper from Stampin' Up then I had not even opened - probably because it had very nontraditional colors - just like was required by this week's Paper Players Challenge!




  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Just Beclause
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Candy Cane Christmas dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, copics
  • Accessories: misc baker's twine, Stampin' Up Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment