Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gifts for Friends, Teachers, Pastors...

My wonderful family sat around yesterday running the Cuttlebug (my teenager actually got a Cuttlebug injury!!) and rounding corners (it will be interesting to see if my husband can use his thumb after punching 720 corners!!) while I stamped.  The goal was to complete gift packages for all of those special people in our lives - teachers, pastors, friends, etc.

Of course, we had to keep it clean and simple to finish it all, so here is a set of 4 birthday cards that we will be giving to all of those important people.





The cards took so long, that I didn't have much time to come up with fancy packaging, so I got clear boxes from a paper supply store, used my computer for the sentiment and a variety of dies to create a little tag.


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Happy Birthdays (all in one handy set!), Stampin' Up Posy Punch and Triple Treat Flower
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: ditto
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up flower punch and Sweet Buttons Sizzlit, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Marvy Uchida button punch, Papertrey Ink tag and holly dies, misc gingham ribbon, black gems and crochet thread

No comments:

Post a Comment