Thursday, December 29, 2011

A new friend and some other stuff

I love vintage sewing machines! They are functional works of art and I continue to be amazed by them. I was at my local Goodwill looking for something completely unrelated and a young guy walked through and said "Where do I put this sewing machine?"...UMMMMMMM....WHAT...

It was in a case and I just about jumped the poor kid to ask if I could see. He put it down and this was what was inside :o)

It was $15.99 and I had a 20% coupon...HAPPY DANCE!!!!! She works perfectly but needs a good cleaning and a few new bits. 



The second thing I came across was some much needed storage for my sewing room, I have stuff EVERYWHERE and this china cabinet is perfect for the space and again who does not LOVE a good deal with a 20% off coupon!!! Some white paint and new pulls...it is just what I needed!


My sweet girl is now looking like a young lady with her first hairstyle! SO...NOT...READY!!!!!!

And finally, someone super sweet sent me some FABULOUS fabrics for Christmas {thank you Sara } and I am hoping to have a project finished up tomorrow to share.  Michael is leaving in the morning so I am trying to spend all the time I can with my sweet guy!!!! It has been so nice to have my sweet son home!!!


Hope you are having a GREAT week :o)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment