Sunday, December 11, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches: Merry Snowflake!

I was playing at a girlfriend's house yesterday...she has more Stampin' Up stuff than I do!!  (But I have her beat on every other brand of stamps.)  I had Serene Snowflakes out and found some paper scraps in her stash.  It all seemed perfect for this week's Freshly Made Sketch.




I go through SO much glitter during the holidays...I LOVE "frosting" image panels.  I do have a post written and scheduled for tomorrow that shows a very simple way of doing this. 


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes, Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, SU dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Old Olive Taffeta, Emaginations Snowflake punch, SU Jewelry Tag, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment