Sunday, November 20, 2011

Really addicting pockets of lovely

I was straightening my fabric closet this weekend and ran across something I had completely forgotten about...Liberty of London squares!!!!!! First of all they should rename this Liberty of LOVELY! It is lovely, everything from the color to the feel is lovely. I will start the petition Monday first thing :o)

I bought these to make a cathedral window quilt months ago but somehow never had the motivation to actually start.  I started looking at these again and I was curious just how hard could it be?????



I cut, folded and ironed and they look like little pockets!!!!


This is some of the LOL I am choosing from!!!



Sewed the LOL into the pocket...

This is what I have so far but I cannot seem to stop!!!!! I am sure this will take some time but I cannot wait to see what each window looks like. They are all so beautiful in their own way.


The other thing I was able to accomplish was cutting in to the new Denyse Schmidt line so I will be announcing a SWEET giveaway in the next few days fi I can pull myself away from making these cute things :o)





Linking up to WIP Wednesday


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment