Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jewelry Inspiration with Snowflake Flourish

I generally don't play along with inspiration challenges.  I think it's my actuary/math background.  I like the structure of a sketch challenge or the guidelines of a color challenge.  But I do often look at inspiration challenges and today's inspiration challenge at Splitcoast Stampers pointed us to a fun Etsy store - Singing Cat Studio.  I plan to order a necklace but I am having a tough time narrowing it down!

I had this Snowflake Flourish set in my overflowing box-of-stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-see-ink.  I thought it would work well to mimic the flourishes, textures and colors of this bracelet.


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Snowflake Flourish
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Brocade Blue, Canson Gold
  • Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up Old Olive
  • Accessories: Detail Gold Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment