Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Uncle Kurt

Today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge seemed perfect for a wolf and a rising moon.  Yesterday was my brother's birthday and the wolf seemed perfect.  He and his family are coming to our home for Thanksgiving so I will give him the card then...I'm not late...really....(that's my story and I am sticking to it!)



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Nature Silhouettes, Papertrey Take 3 Summer (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Shimmer White, Papertrey Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Dark Chocolate, Distress Ink in Wild Honey and Mustard Seed (sponged onto the shimmer white circle)
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz embossing folder (trees), Papertrey Impression Plate (woodgrain), Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Taffeta, Nestabilities Circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment