Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday...Thoughts...


Oh, it is so sad...the end of my Staycation is approaching...and I shall have to return to work tomorrow...and NO, I am absolutely not looking forward to it...I guess that means that I have enjoyed myself here at home...even though we didn't go away...You may recall that we were supposed to go to the beach...then I consoled myself with the fact that I would be able to decorate for Christmas...but we couldn't do that either because Hubby went and scheduled a hernia repair...thoughtless of him wasn't it?...so I decorated my little pink blog instead...I like it, I hope you do too!

Yesterday was my birthday! I am now 53! I think I like being 53 and a few sizes smaller than I was last year...even if no one noticed...see a theme here...lol...We actually celebrated by joining my family at the wedding of my third eldest nephew. He married a lovely girl...it was a lovely wedding...I don't know why, but her family chose not to attend...and it made that part pretty sad...but over all she did very well...and she has quite a catch if I do say so myself:)
It was great to see my sister and her family...Her children were a lot of fun to be with at the wedding, they even danced. I got to dance with my father, even if the bride didn't get to dance with hers...
We had a very nice Thanksgiving. The Ravens won the Har-bowl...so what more can you ask for?
I was able to spend it with my family...all of them...I was a little sad that none of them thought to ask of us on Friday but...that's life...I know that they were helping to prepare for the wedding...
I suppose I could have offered, but...I felt the need to be asked...as if it wasn't my place...
Anyway, enough of that...I have heard from a few authors that sent out a few requests for people to read their books and post reviews...So I am happy to say that I will be able to accommodate them! I've been wanting to get into that on a more regular basis...
So this week it is back to the races...Wish me luck!

Oh, her wedding color was Navy Blue...but I like her anyway...lol...it was actually very pretty..and my little niece and nephew caught the bouquet and garter!





No comments:

Post a Comment