Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Thoughts Weekend Blog Hop...


Hmmm...A short post on the things that I am thankful for this season...

Well, this is indeed good timing, because I am really supposed to be away this week at the beach...We had planned to be away for Thanksgiving week this year...for the first time...ever...I was so looking forward to that...then...DH...I am using that term loosely at the moment...said we could not afford it...so here we are...at home...But...
I am still on VACATION!! I am thankful for that...
I am thankful for my family...for my health, and for the Doctor that helps me to maintain same...not always an easy task...lol...
I am thankful for the ladies over at Mom Blog Society for putting up with busy Moms that don't always make deadlines...
I am thankful for my job(sometimes I must remind myself of this)
I am thankful for PINK and all that that color means to me in so many ways...
I am thankful for the energy of the the many ladies and gentleman that work to put the Komen MD RFTC together with me every year. This year we have raised 3M thus far and still counting!
I am thankful for Bailey, who is pawing me and wanting attention at this moment...:))
I am very thankful for those that take the time to read my ramblings here on my little pink blog...and
 OK, so Bailey got his way for a while...
and I am thankful for 


These two!

Link up...




No comments:

Post a Comment