Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SCS Color Challenge: My Faves

I had sworn that I would not make any cards today - at least until my craft area was clean - which could easily take the hours that I have to create!  But I saw the color challenge at Splitcoast and couldn't help myself: Krafty White Pizzazz.  Kraft is so natural and Pear Pizzazz is so soft and White is so clean!
I combined the colors with this week's Fall to Layout to create this little scene.



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Pennant Parade, A Muse sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, white, Silver Glimmer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, ColorBox Frost White
  • Accessories: misc circle, scalloped circle and star punches, oval nestie (to cut the snowy hill), Stampin' Up Embossing Folder, American Craft ribbon, Making Memories bird brad,

No comments:

Post a Comment