Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pink Saturday...The First one in November...

and just look at this thing...


That's right...this is my Lovely Christmas cactus...Just like the stores it is jumping the gun! Just past Halloween and already with the Christmas...In the past few years it has "Popped" for Thanksgiving, but this is a record...Oh well, isn't it gorgeous?
We throw it place it on the back porch in the spring and pretty much forget about it...then when we hear about the first frost, hopefully one of us remembers to bring it in...
When we do...look at this!


Blooms on virtually every leaf! Sheesh...I mentioned in 
that I thought this would be a Thanksgiving Cactus...sigh...

No Matter...Maybe I will just buy a blooming one for then...

Hmmm... I wonder what color??



As always on Saturdays...
Please visit my fellow Pinksters and Pinners...
&



No comments:

Post a Comment