Saturday, November 5, 2011

Follow Friday...OK, a little late...

But I had a long day on Friday and then a Bridal Shower...so please bear with me...Is that the right bare/bear? Someone please clue me in...



Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.





OK, so it isn't a Picture of me with the book but, I read on my Kindle so...but here is a picture of the cover of the book that I just now finished...I loved this book, the third in the series set in Charleston  SC (my all time fav. city)...But seriously Karen...Let's get it done...You know what I mean lady!

So, anyway...click on the link under the Picture at the top to join in...




No comments:

Post a Comment