Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Writing and Blogging and Hopping Oh My!!

Well Hi Everybody!

I have been trying some new things that I didn't even know about here in the blogging world this week! It sure has been fun! Thanks to everyone that has stopped by and given my little pink blog a try...I am fairly new at this and so far mostly what I have done is write and post a few pictures...just regular bloggy stuff...But then I discovered buttons! OMG it only took me a few hours to make one of my own...I know, I am aware that it really should only take a few minutes...SMH...and it did...once I found the right code for me...then I found some really cool new blogs to follow, and then grabbed some buttons, and then I found out about some cool thing called a blog hop! And that was so much fun, and I found some more fun blogs to follow, and they began to follow me, and then I found another hop for the next day, and got some more followers and found some more blogs...whew!!!



But then I thought, whoah, wait just a minute here...exactly what are these lovely people with these cool blogs following here, huh? They signed on to follow Truly Simply Pink...I had better get back to some old fashioned blogging here and cut out all this hopping around...so here I am blogging about hopping...close enough, I guess...

So thanks to all of my fellow bloggers and hoppers for stopping by and hopping and following! Until next time...
Stay Pink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment