Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Thursday and I Might Be Feeling Better!

I have to tell you I haven't been feeling all that well lately...In fact, I am at home right now, instead of at work where I should be...The fact that I am typing instead of sleeping is a good sign...maybe I'll make it in to work tomorrow...I wasn't there yesterday either...

I have had some fun with my blogging recently, I have made new friends, visited some great blogs, done some hops and I think I've learned a lot! I know that I still have a lot to learn, but I think that I've come a long way. I do know that I am having a lot of fun with it. I love to write! I really like knowing that people actually read what I write! What fun! I love it even more that people even comment...so keep those comments coming...please...

You may have noticed that I have decorated it up a little around here:) Isn't it pretty and Pink? Of course, it will always be Pink!

Some of you have helped with that, and some of you  have given me other hints or suggestions, like the one about leaving a link when I comment...Sometimes it can be frustrating for me to figure out just how to do some of these things, but a Google search helps, and then I am finding also, that my fellow bloggers are very generous and helpful with a hint on how to accomplish things...

This is so refreshing...I find that all I have to do is ask and you all are so willing to share your tips on how to do and accomplish things and where you got your little widgets and stuff like that...

What a great little, or actually not so little, community we have here...And I have to say, that I am thrilled to be becoming a part of it!

So Thanks for welcoming me with your open arms! Thanks for all of your help! If, when you read my humble little pink blog, you have any helpful hints please leave them below...

Oh, and if anyone knows how to make that little smiley:) up there real? let me know!

Stay Pink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment