Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Hop! Meet me on Monday!

Hi There, I am taking part in my first blog hop! It is titled Meet me on Monday and is hosted by Never Growing Old: bloggers over 40...Her button is on the right...


So first I have to answer some questions so we will all get to know each other on Monday...Then I will show you the list of other blogger participating...they should show as live links...if I have done this correctly...soooo...here goes...






Questions: 

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Well, not exactly, I know how I want to live my life so I will try to concentrate on that. This is part of it.

2.  What food item are you craving right now?
Nothing really...


3.  When is your birthday? November 26! I am a Thanksgiving baby!

4.  What were you doing an hour ago? Taking a shower!









5.  Last thing you cooked? Hmmm, I have to say, sausage and cheese...I am not known as a domestic diva...my husband does mist of the cooking around here.


OK, thanks for stopping by. Lets see if I can get the links in here...lol...


Stay Pink!






No comments:

Post a Comment