Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eating time...

I have another layout to share today using some gorgeous October Afternoon papers and embellies that I received in my DT pack from HandmadebySuzanne.
BTW There is still time to enter a layout into the sketch of the month Competition, see the gallery here for the sketch.
Late last year we visited Australia zoo, and it literally rained the whole day we were there, didn't dampen our spirits though!I love my banner made from the flashcards, its been a while since I used banners on a layout, I think I may have my addiction back though.... My fav Mylittlebitofwhimsy birdie pin! Speaking of MLBOW Steph has a fab Competition going on to win some free goodies, see here for all the details!
He started pre school today!! He was so excited dressed in his new hat and shirt!He cried when we left after dropping Addison off because he wanted to stay at "school"too!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment