Thursday, January 27, 2011

Coffee with colourQ & Inkspirations

I really love the colourQ colors this week and I was amused to read on the post that their design team thought it was "scary"!  Why??  I LOVE these colors. 

I knew instantly I was doing something with coffee.  The colors are so warm and rich.  Here is the color challenge:


And...this is my morning coffee cup:


It isn't exactly the same colors, but I think you can definitely see why I HAD to do this color challenge.  That mug is full of rich, black coffee.  With Scandinavian and German heritage, being South Dakota-born and a life-long Lutheran - black coffee is an essential part of my mornings!

Then, I had a sketch bookmarked from Inkspirations 4U.  So all of this came together - a love of coffee, a favorite mug, great colors and a great sketch  - - - and I have a card that I am very happy with!


As an extra touch, each of these little mugs has a little glaze on it!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Every Little Bit and Great Greetings
  • Ink: Stampin' Up markers in Peach, Cajun, Razzleberry and Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach, Cajun, Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, black and white
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Razzleberry ribbon, Kraft corduroy button, Cuttlebug heart embossing


No comments:

Post a Comment