Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!!

Welcome to the 32nd edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
 
Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them  better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!



Questions: 

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?

2.  Is there snow outside your window?
3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
5.  Waffles or pancakes?



My Answers:
1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?


Butterscotch! yumm








2.  Is there snow outside your window?


You bet!













3.  What is your favorite meal of the day? Why breakfast, of course...












4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
Oh yes, of course!!

















5.  Waffles or pancakes?

Waffles!!










So there you have it! Happy Monday! Stay Pink!!


No comments:

Post a Comment