Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Campfire and Hambly excitement!

This month I received Some Lush October Afternoon Campfire pattern papers and embellies from Handmade by Suzanne... To say I was in heaven was an understatment!
I managed 3 layouts and a card, I will share two projects now and the others a little later.
Larsen my little beach bum, this photo was from our recent trip to the beach at Caloundra. All the products are available in store at Handmade by Suzanne.
This card is based on the sketch of the month, designed by our guest designer Sam. If you head on over to the gallery you will see the sketch and you will be in the running for a gift voucher from the shop just for entering.
Finally........ HAMBLY is in the building YIPEE! I asked Suzanne months and months ago to get some gorgeous Hambly goodies into her store and they are finally here!!!! Head on over here to see, there are new overlays and kraft papers YUM YUM!, I am sure they wont last long so be quick!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment