Monday, February 27, 2012

Razzleberry and White: He Lives

Pin It
This card is so NOT what I had envisioned when I got this stamp set!  It was going to be a classic kraft/white/subtle Easter card.  But I saw this morning's Splitcoast Clean and Simple challenge and then saw this stamp set sitting square in the middle of my craft desk - I knew it could work.  The Razzleberry adds a regal tone and the white would keep it fresh and peaceful.


The pink on the cross is actually glitter.  Have you ever noticed that "clear" glitters generally have a color cast?  I grabbed the nearest glitter and wish I would have looked more carefully.  The clearest glitter that I have found is Martha Stewart's - I buy it in giant bottles at Michaels.  This cross does not use Martha Stewart - had I stood up and walked three steps, I would have had that clear glitter.  Teaches me to be lazy!

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy He Lives
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Razzleberry Ribbon and Scalloped Border, Sweet 'n Sassy cloud dies, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Impress Sparkle Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment