Saturday, February 18, 2012

AY...What a Day...

So...Do you see a review here? Hmmm? No! you do not...Why, you might ask? Well, I will tell you. I spent the entire day on this Little Pink Laptop...
Cute, huh?
Well, it is functioning well, but I can't open MS Outlook. There is apparently a corrupted file...I worked on this all day...No, I don't use Outlook too often, hardly ever, actually, but still...Anyway...I found a "free" download that actually fixed the corrupted file. But when I tried to save the corrected file, I was asked to register and pay for the program...Yep, to the tune of 129 and some change! I don't think so...If I want to pay that, I will just buy a newer version of MS Office...sigh...A whole day wasted, and nothing but frustration to show for it...boo:(
To top that off, My Husband spent the day working on a leaky pipe...you know, one of those "little" jobs...the water has been off all day...I feel like a grunge and he is now totally disgusted and frustrated and the water is still off and he will be making ANOTHER trip to Home Depot tomorrow...sigh...Lord save us from these types of weekends...
So anyway...It's Pink Saturday! and there's always tomorrow, right?
I guess my review will have to go up then...because who knows if the thing would make sense if I even managed to write it this late at night...

Aaaaaaahhhh...there we go:)


as always


Linking up

No comments:

Post a Comment