Monday, February 6, 2012

Splitcoast Clean and Simple: Hearts

Pin It

Today's Splitcoast CAS Challenge  was simply "hearts".

I took them seriously and went for the plural...lots and lots of hearts!


Sweet 'n Sassy stamps has a Heart Die Set and when you get it all of the hearts are together.  I suppose you could twist them apart - but I kept them together simply so I wouldn't lose the small ones.  I'm so glad that I did because it worked so well for this card!

On my last post, I showed you a picture of the snow drift outside of my craft window - and while many of you commented on the snow - a number of you commented on the cute cat in the picture.  So I had to show you the other "animals" in my zoo.  These are my boys watching the Super Bowl and my other two pets watching the popcorn!


  • Stamps: computer generated
  • Paper: white, SU Real Red CS and dsp
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Heart Die set

No comments:

Post a Comment