Sunday, February 26, 2012

His first day...

So technically this photo wasn't his first day...it was the day before when we went for some photos at his school, and if you recall luckily enough as my camera broke on his  first day of school...but I still wanted to use it as it was my favourite photo from that day. This was another of my projects from this months gallery reveals at Elle's Studio. The tags are just the perfect element to finish any page.

 I just love this little glassine bag from Greatest View, perfect for keeping some memorabilia he brought home for me the first day.....and one of my favourite back to school badges also from Greatest View!

 You can see I have added some punched letters and hearts as well.

These are the Greatest View goodies I have used on this project.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment