Thursday, February 23, 2012

Less Is More: Punches or Die Cuts

Pin It
This is my second post today!

I have been off my cardmaking game this week - just not feeling it.  But this morning, I realized just how bad it was.  I had not recognized the fact that one of my favorite challenges is all about one of my favorite tools.  Less Is More challenges us to use punches and die cuts...NOT a problem!!


My card uses five dies, all from Papertrey Ink:
  1. Flower Fusion #11 die
  2. Flower Fusion Stem die
  3. Double-Ended Banners die
  4. Mat Stack #1 (the white mat)
  5. Fillable Frames #10 (the linen layer)
Thank you, Less Is More, for bringing back my enthusiasm!!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Flower Fusion
  • Paper: Papertrey Fine Linen
  • Ink: Papertrey Spring Moss, Classic Kraft
  • Accessories: Papertrey Melon Berry felt and Impression Plates
I have a favor.  I am struggling with the fact that the photos on my blog look blurry, even though they look totally clear in my photo editing software.  I have recently realized that if I made the photos extra-large (WAY bigger than any of you want to see them) they look clear to me.  

I have my regular size photo below and then the extra-large version.  I have two question (1) does one look blurrier to you and (2) if so, do you have ANY ideas why???  It seem backwards to me - I would think the smaller photo would be clearer.  Help!!


No comments:

Post a Comment