Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Colors: Cards for My Boys #2

Pin It

Here it is...Valentine's Day morning...and I am only just finishing cards for my boys.

Today's Splitcoast Color Challenge hostess said that she probably should have picked Valentine's colors but she was very tired of reds and whites.  Thank goodness, she at least picked masculine colors!!


My youngest son was the first to say "Dude" so he got yesterday's card.  This is for my oldest son.  I know that there is probably an "adult" implication with "Legendary" on a Valentine - but I picked it for him because of a character on one of his favorite shows who says "legendary".  (This kind of strange logic is what happens when you have and hour and a half to finish the entire family's Valentine cards)

I had planned to do three simple masculine Valentines because I still have my husband's to go...but as I look at the clock, I think I will be CASing his card from someone else.  Shhh...don't tell him!


  • Stamps: Close To My Heart Legendary Moments
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Navy Grosgrain, Tim Holtz embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment