Monday, February 13, 2012

CAS: Cards for my Boys #1 (and a niece!)

Of course, I have waited until the last minutes to do Valentine cards for my boys!  I knew when I woke up, that  I was going to HAVE to rely on clean and simple challenges today to get the cards done.  Here's my first card for the day - it uses Splitcoast's Clean and Simple sketch challenge.  I'm not sure which son is going to get this card - I think I am just going to see who says "Dude" first!
Pin It



The Dud stamp actually says "That is so cool". I found a small font and added the "UR" so it could work as a Valentine.

For a little clean and simple bonus, I want to show you the card that I made for my sweet little niece.  This card is a total rip-off CASE of this charming card by Laura!  You have to check her card out - it is so bright and cheerful!
Pin It

DUDE:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up So Cool, sentiment from WPlus9 Bird set
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, black and white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, black
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Papertrey Ink Woodgrain background, misc black button
BEAR HUGS:
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Love from Rhubarb
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Going Gray, Love Impressions dsp
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart heart confetti punch, gems

No comments:

Post a Comment