Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday sharing

I had mentioned that I was red and purple scrap challenged and Meg at The Mad Quilting Librarian let me know she had some and would be willing to do a swap with me. Oh how lucky was I...

Oh how I LOVE these purples!!!!

Stunning reds!!!! I cannot wait to get these into more steps!!!! Many many thanks Meg!!!!!!!


I bought some  Loulouthi that is still on sale {really incredible sale} at Crazy Quilt Girl and they showed up in my mailbox this week . I needed solids but these were TOO fabulous to pass up!!!!! Solids will have to be in next month's budget ;p


Finally, my first finish of 2012!!!!! I will post about it this week :o)

This is the second one I was able to sandwich up on Friday and is next on the quilting list...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment