Friday, October 28, 2011

Less Is More: Polka Dots

I am coming in under the wire for this week's Less Is More challenge:

POLKA DOTS
 
I had ordered a set of stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy called Polka Dot Silhouettes and so I put my Less Is More challenge card on hold until the stamps came.  I had a lot to choose from as the entire set is polka dotted - butterflies and kites and stars and balloons and many more, but I decided on simple and sweet baby cards.
 

 
NOTE: This is my second post today - keep reading!
 
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Polka Dot Silhouettes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue (Check out all the "B's" that I used for this Baby card!)
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Vanilla and Bashful Blue Taffeta, Nestabilities squares and scalloped squares, Cuttlebug embossing folder, misc pearl and gen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment