Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Add Ink to Freshly Made Sketches

My husband's niece has a birthday and I needed a little inspiration for the card.  I found Just Add Ink's color challenge with pinks, then...I have an iPad app on which I keep all the challenges that I like sorted by day - and right next to the Just Add Ink challenge was this week's Freshly Made Sketch!


I had such fun with the sentiment.  Most of it comes from Papertrey's Heartfelt Basics set that includes
fill-in-the-blank sentiments with elegant add-in words...hope your day is filled with "love" and "laughter"...may your day be filled with "blessings", etc.  But with that embossing folder, I HAD to include cupcakes.  I found one of those clear $1 sets that had the sentiment "Cupcakes forever" - I inked it up and applied a post-it to the "Forever" and I have a nice but quirky sentiment!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Heartfelt Basics, Studio G
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, black
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folders, Nestabilities, Stampin' Up Cherry ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment