Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Pink Saturday...and it is Race Set Up Day!!

What a Day it was...
I will say a little but I will show you more...I chair the survivor committee...I have been very ill for a lot of the summer and today that showed when it came to my patience...
I am grateful to my faithful committee members for their understanding a hard work!
It showed...


A few of my faithful, hard at work!


Our centerpieces...


Slowly coming together...


After we had done all that we could, we went for a walk around the village and look what we found!!


The ford Warrior in Pink Mustang!!


 Again!



There we are...Drooling...


Just Love that background!!


Here is a shot of the background by itself...

Well, wish us luck tomorrow...
As always, please visit Beverly over at
And





No comments:

Post a Comment