Sunday, October 30, 2011

i{heart}2stamp: Winter Owls

I spent Saturday afternoon at Archivers browsing Christmas papers and HAd to use this paper right away.  I thought I would use a tree image given its big graphic pine cones, but then I ran across this stamp with these darling, albeit very chilly, winter owls.



I'm actually posting this card an entire day before the monthly i{heart]2stamp challenge expires - that's early for me!  I did have to flip the sketch so that I could use one of its elements as a tree trunk.


  • Stamps: Memory Box
  • Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Woods (from Winter Twig line), Stampin' Up Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Best Creations Glitter Cardstock
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip with Old Olive marker on the pine boughs, Tim Holtz Distress Tumbled Glass (sponged on edges), Copics
  • Accessories: Star Dust Stickles (on the branches), Papertrey Ink Woodgrain Impression Plate, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist over the image, Orange Souffle for noses, White pen and Pitch Black Spica for eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment