Monday, October 24, 2011

Sympathy in Blue

When I checked out the church card sales racks yesterday, we are almost out of sympathy cards.  I don't know why it happens, but the racks will be full and then, all of a sudden, all the cards will be gone disappear.  So I am dedicated to sympathy cards for the next few days.

Just yesterday, I admired a card on  Cards from Lynn's Loft .  The first part of this post includes some absolutely charming Christmas cards, but at the end she shows us the card that has gotten the most views on her blog.  It's a wonderful clean and simple sympathy card in blue.  I had to CASE although I changed the flowers and the way that I inked them.



This is my second post today - read further for a masculine CAS birthday card.
  • Stamps: Stampendous flowers, Simply Stamped sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Marina Mist
  • Ink: Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze, SU Night of Navy (sentiment)
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Marina Mist ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment