Monday, October 3, 2011

Less Is More: The Color of My Eyes

This week's challenge at Less Is More is to do a card on which the predominant color is the color of your eyes.  My eyes are blue - but a very nondescript blue.  It's always been a girlish dream of mine to have something unique.  Don't get me wrong - in my younger days, I had the ability to turn a head or two - but it was usually accompanied by the statement "you remind me of someone".  I didn't want to remind them of somebody - I wanted to be unique and unforgettable!  I thought a unique and startling eye color would be the way to go.

So...my card is predominantly blue - but unique shades of blue...

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Thanks for Caring, Clear Dollar Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments
  • Paper: Papertrey Soft Stone, Coredinations Monaco
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow, Night of Navy
  • Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags three, ribbon from Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment