Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Add Sweet Royalty: Time for Sharing

I just got some die cuts from Memory Box - they came yesterday and Just Add Ink's challenge for this week is Just Add Die Cuts - it's meant to be!!



There are two other challenges out there this week that I had to play!  Stampin' Royalty has a great color challenge that adds purple in with fall colors - adding purple (or blue) to oranges/yellows is always fabulous. 

The Sweetest Thing has a sketch challenge that I really needed.  My Cuttlebug will not cut one small part of this die even with multiple shims - so this sketch allowed me to cut that part off!  (FYI: Memory Box dies are really intricate and gorgeous and I do have great luck with them using my Big Shot, but my Big Shot is buried in my scrapbook room under old sheets while I am paying my teenager to take down a wallpaper border.  Sounded like a great idea - just didn't know that it would take months!)



  • Stamps: Hero Arts (a REALLY old stamp - it's in the first few pages of my stamp index which makes it more than a decade old!)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up More Mustard, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla CS and So Saffron dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up More Mustard
  • Accessories: Memory Box Wreath die, Nestabilities Circle die, Family Treasures leaf punch, Stampin' Up Scallop border punch, misc ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment