Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Its Wednesday...

It's Wednesday...And you guessed it...My mind is wandering...

Photo Cube Generator

Is that thing cool or what!?! I ran across this thing, or at least one like it on another blog...It is a photo cube...pretty cool, I think...Of course I made mine pink...Here is the link to the site that will tell you how to make one of your very own...enjoy...
There you go...and thanks to Pamela Maynard over on Mom Blog Society for sharing this...
So...Wandering on...Our lab was inspected today...We peons didn't have to do much, not today at least...We had a hand in the prep work...We do run a pretty tight ship after all, but today our supervisor was the one in the hot seat...she did well, and so did the lab:) so that is that...for another couple of years! Whew!
Glad that's over...It's all good...
Time for a little chillin' and bloggin'

Read any good books lately? I just started The Devil Colony by James Rollins...It has been out for a while but I've been saving it up...I also had to read the short story that is the "connector" book so to speak, between this one and the last Sigma Force novel...The connector is called, The Skeleton Key
Here are the cover shots...

Good Stuff...You need a clear head and you need to be a thinker for the books by this man but I do love them...


Some exciting stuff going on in my Bloggy world lately...But I do believe that is enough wandering for tonight so I do believe I will share all of that tomorrow night...Stay tuned!

Oh, and let's not forget the never ending world of Breast cancer awareness! It is October after all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment