I also wanted to do cards today to use my NBUS Neat and Tangled stash along with the Little Tangles challenge of sequins, sequins, sequins. I do like Neat and Tangle sequins. Their mixes are fabulous and I love their Crystal Clear sequins. It's amazing how different clear sequins can be. Some are iridescent and take on other colors, some are truly clear - but Neat and Tangled's have a silvery cast to them (see first card) that work so well with snowflakes!
Have a happy Christmas Eve day!!!
Sparkle and Shine:
- Stamps: Neat and Tangled Party Dots, Merry and Bright
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Harvest Gold (light), My Favorite Things Lemon Drop (darker), Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
- Accessories: Neat and Tangled sequins in Summer Sun and Crystal Clear, Studio Calico gem, Hemptique black
Merry and Bright:
- Stamps: Neat and Tangled Merry and Bright
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel, My Favorite Things Whip Cream and MME Mistletoe Magic 6x6
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel and Limeade Ice
- Accessories: Neat and Tangled sequins - Classic Christmas mix