Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps Day 6: Text and To the Point

It's Day 6 of the Release Countdown at My Favorite Things Stamps.  After today, there is one more day of previews.  Then Tuesday night, at 10 pm EST, the entire design team are doing Product Launch posts and everything is available in the My Favorite Things store.  Just in case you haven't quite decided, there are also posts by the design team on Thursday of Friday with just a few more ideas!!

Today's previews include a new background - Typewriter Text. And there is a truly fun new set by Laina Lamb Designs called To The Point along with a coordinating die for the "pointer".  Check out the "pointer"....

Choose You

I am SO in love with the "pointer"!!!  It's wonderful with the fun sayings and fonts in the set.  You can actually put together "UR OLD" with this set - ha!!  There are many other sayings - both nice and snarky!

I pulled out a few MFT colors that I hadn't yet used for this card.  The "YOU" is Tangy Orange.  The background paper is Factory Green.  The gray is Steel Blue.  I used Whip Cream - my favorite new off-white - for the main panel, and the text is also stamped in Whip Cream - I like the way it comes up.

I used the Wanna Sketch? from Lisa at dahlhouse designs.


Tomorrow is the last preview post.  It's a sad day for me because it's all coming to an end, but it will also be fun because the stamps and dies are all about celebrations!  

Be sure to head over to the My Favorite Things blog today to leave a comment so that you have a shot at today's prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment