Thursday, December 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Believe

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch


I am determined to get through my Christmas NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) stamp sets - so I ended up going in a slightly different direction.  I wanted to use My Favorite Things Holiday Subway Art, but when I used it I wanted to use a number of the words.  Instead of using a single word - I used a variety of words in a subtle color - then popped the word "Believe" in red.

Believe

The die is also in my NBUS basket - it's the Small Blooming Poinsettia from Memory Box.  I love how it layers up!

I think this is a very nice sketch - add a beautiful sentiment and a simple embellishment and you have a great card!  I hope you all find time to play along during this busy holiday season.
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Stamps Holiday Subway Art
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Basic Grey 25th and Pine 6x6, Stampin' Up Silver Glimmer Paper (just the center of the flower)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
  • Accessories: Memory Box/Poppystamps Small Blooming Poinsettia, Hemptique 10-lb white twine

No comments:

Post a Comment