Monday, December 9, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps Day 7: Cheers and Sweetness

It's the last day of the Release Countdown at My Favorite Things Stamps.  Tonight (Tuesday), at 10 pm EST, the new products will be available!  Also at that time (just in case you haven't finalized your wishlist), everybody on the design team will do another post with some of our favorites.

The first thing that I want to show you today is another new Pure Innocence set.  This one is called Wish You Were and has just the perfect look for a "missing you" card.

Missing You Out

I don't generally do anything special on my insides, but because I didn't have a sentiment on the outside of this card - I wanted to do a little extra on the inside.

Missing You In

Isn't this a sweet set?  Of course, they are all sweet, but this cute little face was just made for a "missing you" card.  

I created my background on Berrylicious cardstock with white ink using the DC Plaid Background Builder set.  The ground is Sour Apple using the Snow Drifts Die-namics.  The clouds are the Flat-Bottom Clouds Die-namics.  The button is Lemon Drop. The frame is from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics.

My second card is very different - I wanted an elegant celebratory card and the Layered Champagne Glass Die-namics and Celebratory Greetings Die-namics were perfect for it. 

Champagne Cheers

The colors on this card are Natural, Steel Grey and Brick Red. (I'm loving Brick Red!!!!)

There is also a stamp set being previewed today. It's Celebrate Big which is a great set with big fonts and small fonts that all work together.  But I decided to save my card for my Product Launch post tomorrow night because it is definitely the right time to "celebrate big"!!!  If you are checking out the rest of the design team members, I'm sure you have seen some fabulous uses for this set.

Be sure to head over to the My Favorite Things blog and leave a comment for your chance at a prize. Then come back tonight to see if you have won and to check out all of the new Product Launch posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment