Thursday, December 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: A Merry Bow

This is my second post today.
The My Favorite Things Release Countdown can be found here.

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I have to admit to being a little stumped by this one. Not so much that I couldn't cut a triangle and follow the sketch - but I would like to have come up with something unique and different.  Not so much! But it is a great sketch for letting paper do the work for you.

Merry Bow

I hope you play along with this one...let your paper do the work - or think outside of the box.  I look forward to seeing what you create.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Echo Park 'Tis the Season 6x6, Stampin' Up Old Olive
  • Ink: Memento black
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Perfect Bow die (yes, I know I glued it together upside down!), Stampin' Up Jewelry Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment