Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Cheers to You!

This is my second post today.
If you are looking for the My Favorite Things Release Rewind,
it's just a post away BUT the card in this post also uses MFT new products!!


It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


There is so much that you can do with these three elements.  As is usual, I am amazed by the variety of elements that the design team has come up with.  I went with actual circles because I have these fun new dies from My Favorite Things.

Cheers To You

You won't believe how I picked these colors?  Blue margaritas - do you see it?  Red wine.  Champagne!  I wonder what that says about my state of mind as I was creating this card!?  I cut the circles in their colors and then again in white.  I painted the white with MFT's Glitter Glaze to give it shine and a bit of sparkle.   I think it all says "cheers"!

I hope you can play along - I look forward to seeing what everybody uses for those three elements!
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Celebrate Big
  • Paper: MFT Blue Raspberry, Brick Red, Natural, Project Life Midnight Edition (the stripes)
  • Ink: MFT Brick Red
  • Accessories: MFT Cheers Glass Charms Die-namics, Pretty Pink Posh flat black sequins, Hemptique 10 lb black twine

No comments:

Post a Comment