Friday, December 13, 2013

Fresh Squeezed: Don't Forget to Have Fun!

In the middle of this busy holiday season, I wanted to remind to make time to have some fun!  After all, it's Friday and it's sure to be 5:00 somewhere!

Five oclock

I was looking at this skyline stamp from Fresh Squeezed Stamp's On Trend 2013.  It was the end of a long day and I was also contemplating whether it was too early for a glass of wine.  That wasn't a particularly hard to decision, so I poured myself a glass of wine and came back to my desk only to realize that the set Take a Number had the perfect sentiment.   The geo-tag and stamped sequins also all come from On Trend 2013.  I had to add in a few real sequins for sparkle.

That's quite a party building, isn't it??
  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Take a Number, On Trend 2013
  • Paper: Black, white, Astrobrights Glow cardstock
  • Ink: Memento Black, Hero Arts Neon in Blue, Orange, Pink and Green
  • Accessories: clear sequins, Yellow Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment